Do you want to get your memories and photos documented and in your albums? Sharing a few easy tips on doing just that!
* Choose a focal point photo and treat all other photos as “accessories” that help you tell the rest of the story.
* You don’t have to mat all your photos, unless you want them to stand out from the background.
* Add visual interest by adding dimension with the help of pop dots under photos or journaling that you want to stand out.
* Add quotes to give further meaning to your memories and scrapbook page.
* Add ribbons, lace, ribbons and extras as page accents
* Don’t have photos of a special memory? No worries document your memory by handwriting it or type it, mat it and add fun elements to tell your story.
Hope you enjoyed some of this fun and easy tips to get your photos and memories in your albums!