Scrapbooking Tips – Mini Albums
Do you enjoy documenting your life? How about using mini albums to do just that?
Here are a few techniques to get you started creating these small memories treasures:
- Grab photos of a particular event or celebration to create a mini album. Next select your papers, embellishments and adhesive.
- There are many options and sizes of mini albums on the market to help you document your event.
- Use tags, ephmera and images to help tell the story and create places to journal.
- Add pockets to add additional photos and journaling.
- Use strong adhesive to make sure photos and papers are held in place.
These mini albums then can be displayed around your home and enjoyed for many years. Why not create holiday mini albums that document Easter, Christmas, Halloween and 4th of July? Then rotate your mini album display with the holiday.
Hope you enjoyed some tips for creating your next mini album. If you love creating mini albums, have you seen Sheila’s newest mini album class – Sew in Love?
There are still spots available for this vintage inspired mini album. Register today to hold your spot in class. Can’t attend that night? No problem you can sign up for a kit.