Scrapbook Layout Themes
We tend to all scrapbook the holidays, the birthdays, the kids or grandkids, but don’t forget to also include more just those themes in your scrapbook. Remember to document your whole life.
Here are a few layout ideas to help you document more of your life:
- Remember to document your collections, what you decorate your home with and why.
- Document your everyday life… arranging beautiful flowers that you received, how special it is to be doing to laundry that your college kiddo brought home (just because it means they are home!), your hobbies, date night or daily routine.
- Capture your feelings on the loss of a beloved family member or furry friend.
- Remember to document you… Many scrapbookers tend to fill albums with family, friends and celebrations and forget themselves.
- And don’t forget your furry friends too!
Find some time today to start scrapbooking your life!