Card Making Tips
Do enjoy giving those special people on you gift giving list a special handcrafted card? If so, here are a few tips to help you get started:
Gather your card making supplies:
- Pattern Paper, Cardstock, tags, coordinating tags, ribbons, lace and embellishments.
- Use pre-made card blanks and envelopes to make card making easy.
- Think outside of the box with your embellishments… Look for chunky embellishments such as small greenery, holiday buttons and floral sprays.
- Gather some fabric to add additional layers without a lot of bulk.
- Don’t forgot if you like to add more interest – add glitter glue for an extra pop.
- Do you love creating Christmas cards? Then join Sheila for Merry Little Christmas Cards on Thursday, November 17th from 6:00 – 8:00 pm. Hope to see you there