Scrapbooking Your Journey… Where to Begin
Where you have been is just as important to document as where you are today in your journey. Why not scrapbook you journey to share with the ones you love? There are many different facets of your life that make you who you are. Here are a few ideas to help you capture your amazing journey:
- What special stories did your grandparents tell?
- What places did you visit with your grandparents?
- What are your favorite childhood memories?
- What life lessons were passed down by your grandparents, aunts, uncles or parents?
- What memories do you have of the births of your own children or grandchildren?
- What experiences changed the course of your life? Marriage? College?
- Who made the most impact on your life? A special teacher?
- What was your high school experience? How did it change you?
- What was your favorite childhood family vacation? Or did you have any?
- Have you taken a dream vacation or are you planning one?
- What were your experiences growing up in your home town?
- What is your favorite hobby? Has it changed over the years?
- What do you do to relax and recharge? Are you a book worm or love to go out on the town to recharge and have fun?
- What activities do you enjoy doing by yourself or with a group of friends?
Your past experiences are just as important in documenting your life’s journey. So as you scrapbook and document the here and now, go back and document your journey…. it’s a much apart of you as the present.